Potter Lawson is looking for a Construction Administrator to join our highly collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative and team-focused
- Be able to build and nurture relationships with clients and contractors
- 4+ years related architectural or construction industry experience
- Proficiency in reading architectural drawings, engineering drawings, project specifications, shop drawings/submittals, and contractor requests for information (RFI)
- Working knowledge of current building and life safety codes
- Understanding of construction details
- Responsible, motivated team player skilled in multitasking both in the office and in the field
- Strong understanding of project flow from pre-construction through project completion
Additionally, this position will require travel for construction observations and/or meetings to project sites throughout Wisconsin. Most travel is limited to day trips, but overnight stays in local accommodations may be required in some instances.
Send resume, references and salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Potter Lawson offers a competitive employee benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.