Potter Lawson is looking to grow our award winning interior design team. This position will support design teams by collaborating on design, researching products, preparing presentations, assisting with material and furniture selections and specifications, and producing construction documents.
– Working as part of a team, collaborating on conceptual design
– Problem-solving; both independently and as part of a team.
– Collaborate on and support presentations utilizing Sketch-up, Revit, CAD, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
– Assist in selection, research and specification of Interior finishes, furnishings, fixtures & equipment (FFE)
– Produce technical plans and documentation, including finish plans and legends, furniture plans and specifications, interior elevations and casework, and ceiling plans utilizing Revit, AutoCAD and Excel
– Coordinate organization of project materials and specification information for project manual
– Support lead designers with review of submittals and requests for information (RFI).
– Establish relationships with vendors, consultants and clients as appropriate.
– Maintain interior finish library.
– 5-10 years in commercial interior design field
– Associates degree in Interior Design
Interested applicants should send resume and portfolio to email@example.com