Architectural BIM Technician
Potter Lawson, Madison’s oldest architecture, planning and interior design firm, is growing and looking to expand our top-notch team. With a fun, close-knit, collaborative culture and competitive benefits package we are looking for a few great candidates to support our growing firm with projects throughout Wisconsin! In this role, you will be a part of a team completing architectural 3D modeling, construction document production, and project production tasks for commercial building projects ranging from workplace to learning to cutting edge research and science facilities.
Architectural BIM Technician Responsibilities:
- Production of construction documents through the use of Autodesk Revit and Bluebeam.
- Set up drawing sheets, and organize drawing sheet information
- Assist in the production of design details from provided redlined direction
- Manage and coordinate model needs with internal and external design team members
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a team while also being self-motivated and detail oriented
- Dedicated to document quality and accuracy
Architectural BIM Technician Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree / Architectural Technology Degree
- 1+ year of professional experience in the construction industry, preferably with commercial building experience but residential also considered
- Proficient use of Revit required
- Strong foundation of technical architectural / construction knowledge
- Team player that is dedicated to the success of each project and the firm…while having fun!
Potter Lawson is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401K, PTO, and flex spending account, but most importantly, we love what we do and have fun doing it. With monthly staff happy hours, Summer Friday afternoons off, and community give-back opportunities we are proud our staff’s long average tenure that sits far above the industry average! Interested in joining our team? Send your resume to Rebecca Prochaska at firstname.lastname@example.org