We’re Growing Our Team!
We are looking for a Graphic Communications & Proposal Coordinator to join our team. Our ideal candidate is looking for a long-term position and is a positive, creative individual with the ability to think critically and to work across multiple platforms (print, presentation, digital, etc.) to create materials that align with our brand and tell our design story. This position will also provide writing and design support when appropriate and will collaborate with staff to support communications, both external and internal to the firm.
- Work with Business Development / Marketing team to prepare proposals, presentations, award submissions, internal communication content, etc.
- Meet with project teams and research to write resumes, project descriptions, assist with award submissions, and copy for print and digital applications.
- Assist design staff with client presentations and graphic production.
- Work with staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work. Determine proposal concept/content/design by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; study requests for qualifications/proposals (RFQ/Ps); attend proposal strategy meetings. Establish priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, design, review and approval.
- Update and maintain current staff intranet (WordPress).
- Backup support for front office including answering phones and greeting clients.
- Self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Graphic design – maintain consistent firm brand
- WordPress experience (desired)
- Experience in the design and construction industry a plus!
- We’re a small close-knit team so the ideal candidate needs to be willing to help with whatever is needed!
Potter Lawson is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are passionate about collaborating and want to be part of an energetic and award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you! Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.