Potter Lawson is looking for a Graduate or Licensed Architect with experience in science, technology and lab design to join our highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence. We are looking for people that are:
– Collaborative and team-focused
– Creative designers and innovative thinkers
– High-energy individuals focused on solving problems with clients
– Resolve technical and design issues
– Foster and maintain a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team.
– Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
– Ensures that construction detail documentation conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
– Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
– 5-10 years of experience including science / technology and lab projects (Master’s Degree preferred)
– Revit experience is highly valued
– Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
– Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and create technical documents that succinctly describe the work to be done
– Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship-management skills
– Knowledge of SketchUp, a plus
– LEED accreditation preferred
Potter Lawson is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.