Potter Lawson is looking for a skilled communicator with experience in the construction or architecture industries to grow into a career as a Construction Contract Administrator, acting as the Architect’s interface with the Owner and Contractor during construction. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative and team-focused mindset, while being able to work independently in the field.
- The ability to build and nurture long-term business relationships.
- A strong desire for personal growth and learning.
- 4+ years of related architectural or construction industry experience.
Strongly preferred experience includes:
- Knowledge of architectural drawings, engineering drawings, project specifications, shop drawings/submittals, and contractor requests for information (RFI)
- Knowledge of building and life safety codes.
- Knowledge of construction methods and details.
- Knowledge of construction project workflow from preconstruction through completion.
- Knowledge, understanding and desire to comply with personal protection requirements on commercial construction sites.
This position will require travel for construction observations and meetings to project sites throughout Wisconsin, and will involve time in the office and in the field. Most travel is limited to day trips, but overnight stays in local accommodations may be required in some instances.
Send resume, references and salary information to email@example.com.
Potter Lawson offers a competitive employee benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.