Potter Lawson is looking for a Graduate or Licensed Architect to join our highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence. We are looking for people that are:
– Collaborative and team-focused
– Creative designers and innovative thinkers
– High-energy individuals focused on solving problems with clients
– Resolve technical and design issues
– Foster and maintain a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team.
– Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
– Ensures that construction detail documentation conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
– Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
– Minimum five years of experience
– Master’s Degree preferred
– Revit experience is highly valued
– Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
– Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and create technical documents that succinctly describe the work to be done
– Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship-management skills
– Knowledge of SketchUp, a plus
– LEED accreditation preferred
Potter Lawson is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.