Potter Lawson is looking for a Graduate or Licensed Architect to join our highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence. We are looking for people that are:
– Collaborative and team-focused
– Creative designers and innovative thinkers
– High-energy individuals focused on solving problems with clients
– Resolve technical and design issues
– Foster and maintain a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team.
– Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
– Ensures that construction detail documentation conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
– Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
– Minimum five years of experience
– Master’s Degree preferred
– Revit experience is highly valued
– Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
– Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and create technical documents that succinctly describe the work to be done
– Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship-management skills
– Knowledge of SketchUp, a plus
– LEED accreditation preferred
Potter Lawson is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
749 University Row, the sustainable building that Potter Lawson calls home, was recently featured in High Performance Buildings magazine. With a focus on how sustainable development pays back both the developer and tenants, we are honored to have designed such a benchmark facility for Madison! Click here to read the full article!
We are proud to announce that UW Health – Digestive Health Center at University Crossing has been awarded the first LEED Healthcare Certification in the State of Wisconsin. The new LEED Healthcare Guidelines are stringent and specifically focused around the unique operation and functions of healthcare environments. UW Health – Digestive Health Center achieved a Silver Certification from the US Green Building Council. Potter Lawson is proud to have led the design and LEED Certification of this cutting edge facility in Madison, Wisconsin.
Potter Lawson is proud to announce the promotion of Cindy Howery, NCIDQ, IIDA to Director of Interior Design. Cindy’s dedication to client satisfaction, quality design, and innovative solutions make her a valuable member of the Potter Lawson team and the ideal fit to lead the firm’s interior design group.
Potter Lawson is proud to announce receiving an Award of Excellence in the Office + Corporate Category from the The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) Wisconsin Chapter for our Nordic Consulting project. Winning in the 5,000 sf – 25,000 sf category our design team accepted the award this week during the annual celebration at Monona Terrace in Madison.