Our team was honored to receive an AIA Wisconsin Merit Design Award for our work in the Quarter Row Apartments for ULI in Madison. This urban infill was praised for enhancing the fabric of the existing neighborhood while heightening the level of design and thoughtfully increasing density on this urban site.
Our team was honored to accept an IIDA Interior Design Award of Excellence for our work on the QBE Insurance Building 200 Remodeling completed this year. Transforming this corporate office space into a diverse, flexible and energizing environment. The transformation has already received rave reviews from staff and QBE, but this recognition from industry peers was an honor to receive!
Potter Lawson is looking for a Graduate or Licensed Architect to join our highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence. We are looking for people that are:
– Collaborative and team-focused
– Creative designers and innovative thinkers
– High-energy individuals focused on solving problems with clients
– Resolve technical and design issues
– Foster and maintain a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team.
– Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
– Ensures that construction detail documentation conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
– Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
– Minimum five years of experience
– Master’s Degree preferred
– Revit experience is highly valued
– Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
– Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and create technical documents that succinctly describe the work to be done
– Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship-management skills
– Knowledge of SketchUp, a plus
– LEED accreditation preferred
Potter Lawson is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Potter Lawson has been selected by Grant County to design a new Sheriff’s Department, 85-bed Jail, Social Services & Aging Disability Resource Center Building. The project is expected to be approximately 67,000 square feet. We are excited to continue our justice work in Wisconsin building upon our experience with 23 Wisconsin Counties!
Nordic Consulting moved into their new office near downtown Madison, giving them three times the space of their previous office. The fun and energetic design of this interior renovation is home to this fast growing and forward thinking company. The headquarters is home to 65 support and management staff, and includes room for what Nordic calls its remote solutions center which enables their staff to do exactly what they do on-site with clients.